Monday, April 4, 2011

Contructive Critiques

A while back me and Kieran attended the ADCP (art director's club of philadelphia) event that Rebecca sent out. At first I wasn't going to go, but somewhere in my mind where it was fed up of the same crap, the same questions, and the same worries just said to me "Just go." The part of me that didn't want to go was more than just out of laziness, but a bit of fear. I was afraid of going and all these people that are way more talented would just look and talk about me the way I use to about some students at school that were just plain terrible.

It was a good thing I over came that fear that night and went. Although 99.9% of people there were already well established art directors we found some students there that shared the same worries as me an Kieran do. The best part for me was when I stood in front of the panal of art directors and asked the question that we all wanted to know in AIPH "what more do we have to do to be apart of the industry?"

to be continued...I'm at work writing this lol

No comments:

Post a Comment