Monday, March 7, 2011

Randomniscity

I really can't connect the thoughts that I have right now. I can only toss them out like a new puzzle and try to see the bigger picture eventually.

I want to see my friends again, but every time I get a chance it's like the universe keeps me in a corner like a bad kid in school.

Sometimes I want time apart but the time we spend together turns into time well spent.

I really hate kids so damn much. The only thing that gives me a bigger panic attack than spending the rest of my life with brats is seeing a roach.

It's crazy that if you never try to do anything you're a loser
If you just seem to get by you're considered lucky
But what is the word for when you try your hardest and still don't succeed?

My kitties make me laugh, which is good because I don't laugh too often.

Everyone hates my boss, but there had to have been a time when she had dreams and she was the person everyone liked.

I really need to stop wishing everyday I was someone else because someone out there probably wishes they were me.

2 comments:

  1. That sentence at the end was well stated. When shit gets you down, you gotta remember that someone out there is suffering far worse. Be happy for those few moments with your friends, and relish your recent instinct to spend time with yourself..you have it for a reason. <3

    ReplyDelete