Monday, January 3, 2011

Chopping Blogs

I'm pretty excited to finally have a blog, and I'm hoping to utilize this blog to help promote myself as an artist, and also get back into writing.


The last time I ever did any thing like this I was in high school and I used xanga (So lame >_<) but I had a good little blog going and I even had a good following. Probably because I limited my teen angst and wrote interesting notes, questions, and stories for people.



Before I start getting into anything I'm going to hunt down some people and get back in the loop of things. I also want to use this blog to help me keep track of goals so I don't drift back into a routine of wasting time.

1 comment:

  1. I used to have blogs all over the damn world. I'm glad I've reached a time in my life when I can really use it for a good cause. Looking forward to following :)

    ReplyDelete