Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dazzle

Once again I skipped a day, but whatever that's not going to stop the year from being a great year.

Yesterday, I won tickets to see the premiere of No Strings Attached, but before that the dinner party for it was at a little place called The Plough and the Stars, a nice Irish restaurant. The night turned into a date night, which was awesome because me and Kieran never get to really go anywhere or do anything because we are so busy with work.

I must confess I have such a soft spot for romance movies and No Strings Attached was a pretty good one. It really reminds be of those butterflies in the stomach feeling you get when you first date someone. I use to be addicted to that little high which led to my flirty behavior when I was younger, lulz. I made a lot of mistakes relationship wise, but I was very lucky to come out of it with someone special.

I did a little speed painting today. I was looking up models for reference, but then I realized who needs douchey models when I know personally a bunch of wonderful people who look amazing. I want to improve on my photoshop and character design skills so I'm happy to say this is a good little start. I'm not trying to replicate any pictures but I do feel inspired, i'm lucky to know great people!

1 comment:

  1. love the picture :D real vogue... if vogue did faces and make up and not clothes... lol

    im glad to hear you and kieran are enjoying each others company and going on dates thats good for you :D
    the romance is what keeps the heart happy... sappy i know but you cant deny it lol whenever you feel like things arent as good as they used to be ul be surprised what a little date can do :)

    also come party with us next week!
    yay party!

    ReplyDelete