Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lonely

I felt like the day was bullying me today. It was a dreary morning and a boring afternoon at work. A little highlight though was when my sister randomly visited for about 20 minutes but then she left.

All day I was thinking of everyone and everything that made my life special, and how most of that isn't around anymore.

I really have nothing to look forward to except maybe Jersey Shore and the weekend, but other than that nothing is really exciting. My beautiful muses are far away and I really don't have any inspiration or motivation. I really don't know where this funk cloud came from, but maybe it's from all the feelings I have buried that I didn't want to face after graduation.

I miss having lunch with my bro's, I miss playing DnD and having tea at 3:30 in the morning, and I miss having parties with good people.

Parts of me just feel like they are missing or just fading away.

4 comments:

  1. Aww Kameele. I feel the same. It's very depressing, I know. But in life we have no choice but to keep re-learning how to live and adapt. You'll get through this. And once the weather breaks in a couple months, blood will be pumping and good energy should head you way xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jess! I think the weather has a lot to do with everyone's negative feelings. But it must be really hard to be away from the ones you love. Chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE TIME WILL COME >>>DONT WORRY WE HAVNT FORGOTTEN THE PLAN

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALSO GOD CREATED SKYPE FOR A REASON>>>>> :D

    ReplyDelete