Friday, January 21, 2011

Up's=Down's

I might be driving soon, which would be pretty awesome. The weird part is I wouldn't know where to go or what to do. I would like to drive to visit all my bros in New Jersey and maybe go to the park in the spring.

I also might be getting a "promotion" soon at the factory which would mean obviously more money and hopefully enough to get a little place.

So car and more money, why do I still feel like a turd? Probably because I have given up on the car of my dreams, but at this point whatever has wheels is awesome to me, and the promotion will have me moved into the offices with the other women. I hate office work and women so that's going to be fun. Especially since these women are R-E-tarded they have no etiquette and if you replaced them with a bunch of chimps the job quality would still be the same.

I'm also really tired and bored out of my mind so I am a bit on the grump side. I wish things were more interesting and exciting but things just feel predictable. It's usually little things that really make my days a lot better like smiley faces in my text messages, when me and my cat take naps together, and/or little bit of romance. I got a letter from Rebecca today and all she said was that I should smile more and that she was proud of me and instantly I felt this warm feeling of appreciation that everyone deserves at least once a day.

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand about the car thing. I have always said that I was going to get back my Sunfire for my first car, but now.... I don't think that's a reality. So keep your head up and never give up on your goal! Everything you want will be yours in a matter of time.

    I know I don't know you as well as others, but you must know that you mean a lot to them and they appreciate, respect, and have faith in everything you do. I read your blog every day, and even though I'm loosely connected, I'm rooting for you! I know you can do it! There will be downs, but keep plugging forward.

    Easier said and typed than done, I know.

    ReplyDelete